The World Left Behind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay centered around a group of mercenaries known as the Forlorn Rangers and their exploits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friends...Forever

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:36 pm

Thompson sat on his couch, an untucked oxford shirt and a half taken off tie, he was wiped. He was flipping through the channels when he found a startling news report, a large earthquake in Iceland had apparently released...something. Thompson leaned forward as he saw a video recording of things flying out of a large crack in the earth. He slapped himself to make sure this was real and if it was he was about to have a lot of shit come his way. He stared at the TV for a second more and thought he saw someone familiar, a very certain angel.

Five seconds after seeing him on the TV screen that certain angel was in his living room.
Back to top Go down
https://theworldleftbehind.forumotion.com
Salem

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 11:38 pm

Joseph for all intensive purposes fell into the room. Once he hit the floor he returned to his natural state; though he quickly recovered still bleeding from his hand. Now standing but about a couple feet from his friend he said "You ready for round three... cause I'm thinking of an end game? Also do you know where my sword is, i really need it" Joseph's own blood had covered most of his right forearm making the wound seem much worse than it was, otherwise Joseph looked kind of normal except that he was completely disarmed and his suit was a little beat up. (a few scraps and cuts)
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Thompson shot up and looked at Joseph, "What the hell happened to you?" He asked, astonished that he had just instantly appeared in his room from apparently Iceland.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Joseph still standing, now dripping small amounts of blood on floor as he spoke "Well... I may have um... slaughtered the entirety of the knights of Alcatraz except one member who i maimed before he put me in a magical prison where i may of-ed let out Jack number two to escape... along with many others. So a normal day sort of, oh and I forgot hows the wife and such?"
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:39 pm

"I doubt you killed them all, but that little bit about Jack number 2 is interesting, what the fuck happened?" Asked Thompson as he moved to the kitchen to grab a towel with some water and other assorted medical tools to help Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:58 pm

"No, I personally executed all living people on the island of Alcatraz." Joseph was startled a little bit by the severity of his previous actions, and could only imagine what others could think.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:14 pm

"They don't all live there you know, it's more like a holy site kind of thing for the knights," said Thompson as he handed Joseph some bandages and other medical equipment to help his wounds heal.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Joseph simply shrugged his shoulders, causing a little bit extra leaking on the floor before accepting the bandages . As he began to apply them he spoke. "That is besides the point, the point is that the magic version of Tarterus is now empty and I can't find my sword that that that the one Greek smith guy made me for something or another. Also I have others things to do, but you don't need to concern yourself with."
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:58 pm

"Isn't Tartarus the magic version of Tartarus? And okay I can understand that, but what exactly do you want me to do?" Asked Thomspon as he looked at Joseph's wounds inspecting them for infections.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:39 pm

"Your NIB, find the damn sword! I mean really you guys are the closest things to omnipotence in the world." Joseph said while changing only his tone, and not his volume so that anyone else in the house would be unaware of him, while he still got his point across.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:17 pm

"Isn't your damn sword something that stays with you at all times? Like isn't that some weird angel thing?" asked Thompson still not understanding what exactly the problem was.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:41 pm

"Oh... right." Joseph said extending his hand out as the sword began to materialize inside of his grasp. Once finished sword in hand he spoke. "See, you guys are physic. Anyways I think that you don't need anything so I'm just gonna get back to what I do best... unless you wanna come?"
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:19 pm

Thompson was a little weary of what Joseph was offering and instead of answering with a simple yes or no he asked, "What exactly would it be you need to get back too?".
Back to top Go down
Salem

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:44 pm

Joseph began looking over his blade making sure nothing had changed since he lasted used it to trying to kill some poor sod as he went on "Well, nothing really just avenging my sons and maybe a job or two on the side if I need resources. Otherwise it will be just a brief period of slaughter and bring down the Illuminati while I'm at it."
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:53 pm

Thompson rubbed his eyes wondering if Joseph would ever learn that revenge wasn't a great idea maybe he could retire. Thompson walked past Joseph and grabbed his coat and straightened out his tie and said, "So where do we start?"
Back to top Go down
Salem

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:55 pm

Joseph sheathed the sword before continuing "We could start at New York and get the guys that locked me up unless you have another lead especially if it is on the older spots like the papacy...."
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:01 pm

Thompson sighed and pulled up his phone, "The Illuminati more than likely have moved, I don't know who it was that took you, but they've gone somewhere definitely," said Thompson as he went through emails to see if anything new had come up.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:06 pm

Joseph looked up briefly "Hey, come here and hold tight." Then Joseph simply grabbed Thompson by the shoulder and began fading out with Thompson coming with him. As they disappeared he yelled a short "Bye, See you later Mrs Thompson!" Shortly after they began reappearing on the Alcatraz island he had once slaughtered.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:13 pm

Thompson took an unexpected deep breath when he was grabbed by Joseph's gruff hands and whisked away to the island where he had killed all those people. Thompson looked around, it had been awhile since Jospeh's murders and the island seemed to be getting back to normal. That being said, the Knights of Alcatraz were now aiming their rifles at Joseph and Thompson.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:21 pm

When Joseph Appeared noticing the troops he readied his sword and returned to his angelic state. before almost anger drove scream. "Allow us to roam as we may , or parish like your brothers before. Tom take cover fast." Then he looked around briefly seeing how many soldier were around.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:25 pm

A familiar member of the knights stepped forwards and put his hand out and said, "OOGE". As the words were said a large cage sprang from the ground, its bars on fire, and encased Joseph and Thompson. On the bars, under the fire, were some familiar sigils from a various prison in Iceland.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Joseph was enraged again, he really didn't appreciate being caged by all these magicians. His voice began showing obvious signs of held back rage as he spoke. "All I wish to do is to examine the area, but if you all want this conflict between us to continue so be it. Either way leave my friend out of this, he has no part in anything."
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:33 pm

a man came out of the crowd, no the one who had caged them, but a much older man. He looked at Joseph and sighed, "Calm your anger, do not demand things of people in our home. Justin tells me that you have been causing quite a bit of trouble in our parts and I must say I am not to fond of it all, so why should I release you?" asked the man, staring directly at Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:38 pm

"If you hadn't caged me we would't be having this discussion. Also if i hadn't spared your friend with the caging fetish of his we also wouldn't be having this talk. And my anger is well deserved, you people assisted in the deaths of my sons... MY ONLY SONS. All who helped in their deaths will pay a price. One of them, my eldest died in my very arms." Once he finished his sentence he held out his hands looking deeply into his palms as if they still dripped his son's blood.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:43 pm

The man looked heavily confused, "Who are you and your sons? Sir, I have never seen you in my entire life," said the man trying to explain his situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friends...Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends...Forever
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Left Behind :: Roleplay :: North America-
Jump to: