The World Left Behind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay centered around a group of mercenaries known as the Forlorn Rangers and their exploits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Dawn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpartanPureluck
Admin

A New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: A New Dawn   A New Dawn EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:52 pm

Thomas Hutchins was not a happy man.

Recent reports from Iceland had made him quite disturbed and a little on edge and on top of that the company just had its sensitive files rooted out from under itself. He was on his way to Hunter's office, behind him was General William Robert Jones, commonly known as Billy Bob Jo, and Morgan Ibori, the Chief Financial Officer of Black Iron Incorporated. Thomas opened the door looking for Hunter and the first thing that left his mouth when he entered was,

"We need to talk,"
Back to top Go down
https://theworldleftbehind.forumotion.com
RumblingDom1

A New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dawn   A New Dawn EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:56 pm

Hunter just tilted his head looking at the man as he barged in. His PDA was still in hand as he had his feet kicked up on his desk. He didn't change his posture either as the man strode in. "About what? I told you I had everything under control Mr. Hutchins and everything still is. I'm just playing the game of the world and our friends are none the wiser, or are you not fairing as well?"
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

A New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dawn   A New Dawn EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 10:02 pm

"Hunter, have you heard the news about Iceland?" asked William, a longtime friend of Hunter and one of his first soldiers. Morgan was on his own PDA pulling up photos and video for the group to view, in case he had not been briefed.
Back to top Go down
RumblingDom1

A New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dawn   A New Dawn EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Hunter sighed adjusting his posture finally. He scooted in his chair and just huffed slightly. "So, he got out...and is probably causing a lot of havoc. So what exactly is the big problem for us?"
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

A New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dawn   A New Dawn EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 10:17 pm

Morgan showed Hunter an image of the earthquake showing hundreds upon hundreds of things escaping the crack in the ground which most likely came from Ravina. "Now this is a problem to us, our trade fleet docks into Iceland for fuel, and we have at least two oil rigs within spitting distance from Iceland," said Morgan explaining the situation to Hunter.

"Pretty much, we're fucked," said Thomas as he breathed in to try and relax, "But we do have one more thing to tell you and its a little more...personal in nature," finished Thomas as he looked to Billy.

"Morgan, slide to the photo," said Billy as Morgan followed his instructions and did just that. A picture of a white haired and bearded man appeared, he was quite pale and may have had dark brown eyes, the picture was slightly fuzzy.

"That is the photo of someone who disappeared nearly 40 years ago...His name is Aleksei Alexander Burundukov, served in the Russian Military before mysteriously disappearing...He lived in Vladivostok, Russia for most of his life and had only one son in his entire life ever recorded, but it was on the day of the Original Infection," said Billy before stopping to look at Hunter handing him the PDA with the picture.

"It's your father, Hunter, he's alive,"
Back to top Go down
RumblingDom1

A New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dawn   A New Dawn EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 10:23 pm

Hunter just looked at the pictures before shrugging slightly.* I guess we could move the frigates to help do a tow as to avoid the whole island. The rigs we'll need more protection, contact McNally and ask him if he can help get our Arcane project started. I'll go and see this man I suppose. Need to see how bad all of this chaos will be anyways. *He stood up cracking his back.*
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

A New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dawn   A New Dawn EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 10:29 pm

"We'll get shit moving, but be careful with this guy, he may be old but his record says he was a stone cold fighter," said Billy warning his friend.
Back to top Go down
RumblingDom1

A New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dawn   A New Dawn EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 10:57 pm

"Why would anyone fight little ol' me. I'm just an adorable mercenary. If that's all I shall be making departure now. If there are issues you know how to call me." Hunter walked outside of the office before disappearing in a blink of an eye. To come across perhaps his one and only tie to the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dawn   A New Dawn Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Dawn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Left Behind :: Roleplay :: Africa-
Jump to: