A roleplay centered around a group of mercenaries known as the Forlorn Rangers and their exploits

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fathers and Sons

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Fathers and Sons   Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:47 pm

Aleksei marched across the snow, he didn't care about the cold, if anything he was happy he was feeling something besides the dampness of the Ravina cave. He looked up at the sky and sighed, by the look of things it must have been early September here. The world has changed, his escape from Ravina guaranteed it, he needed to get back to the Order in Russia, figure out what happened all of those years ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theworldleftbehind.forumotion.com
RumblingDom1

PostSubject: Re: Fathers and Sons   Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:01 pm

Hunter just seemingly materialized in front of the man as he was walking. He stood there his arms crossed, still dressed in his armor like usual, weapons hoisted on his back. This man wasn't quiet that impressive. He thought what he was spawned from, if at all would of been much more fearsome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fathers and Sons   Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:04 pm

Aleksei didn't need to react, it was an angel, slaves to some god who they had signed with.

"What do you want, angel?" Said Aleksei, already midway through the process of conjuring a spell.
Back to top Go down
RumblingDom1

PostSubject: Re: Fathers and Sons   Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:09 pm

Hunter just shrugged slightly looking at the man. "Joy, I have a magician for a father I have never seen. If this is a way for 'The Balance' to punish me so cruelly in advance well, I say well done for him. So mister Aleski, welcome to the new world, it's been a good forty years I think for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fathers and Sons   Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:23 pm

"Father...so you're my son then? My, my I never figured my son to sell his soul to become an angel," said Aleksei as he crossed his arm watching and analyzing Hunter from a distance.
Back to top Go down
RumblingDom1

PostSubject: Re: Fathers and Sons   Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Hunter laughed. Oh how he laughed, his bitter hatred for the world and his insanity. He finally calmed himself standing up straight. "More or less tricked to an extent. I rarely use the abilities given, it's not fair for the rest of the world, though travel in the spirit world is oh so much easier. I never expected my father to be such an impudent fool as to let some bunch of magic misfits throw him in their cute little prison." His retort of course just dripped more of his word's venom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fathers and Sons   Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Hunter floated off the ground his body affixed to the shape of a crucifix. "I wasn't captured, boy, I was...we all were killed! I remember diving for a bullet meant for your mother and watching her get gunned down as I laid dying! It's thanks to me you're still alive!" Said Aleksei as he explained what had happened. He walked up to the frozen Hunter and did the one thing that he had gotten when he was a child, a swift backhand to the face, "Now shut your mouth and learn to think, boy," said Aleksei.
Back to top Go down
RumblingDom1

PostSubject: Re: Fathers and Sons   Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:54 pm

Hunter's muscle flexed under his armor as he tried to fight against his magical bonds. He laughed as he cracked his neck returning to looking at him. "Yes thanks to you I'm alive. Such a surprising thing. I even remember back then, how I steeled myself and left the two of you with your fate. Why, you did bring it upon yourself, only work with Jack if you care for no one. So, what are you to do father, punish me for becoming something with no soul?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fathers and Sons   Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:04 pm

"You're working with that madman? Never thought you'd be that bad...well as your father I believe that it's my way to fix your little 'mental problem' now hold still," said Aleksei as he strengthened the bonds on Hunter. He placed his finger on Hunter's head and in an instant Hunter felt an intense pain. It felt like a million tank shells ripping through his skull as his brain was lit on fire, it was agonizing. Aleksei knew this spell well, it's how he cured Romanus of his madness all those years ago. When it was done, Hunter hung there, his sanity should have returned to him and with it his morals.

"How do you feel, boy?"
Back to top Go down
RumblingDom1

PostSubject: Re: Fathers and Sons   Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:52 pm

"About the same in all honesty. Besides the pain and the moment of clarity. One hell of a way to replace the drugs that typically keep my mind from going out of it. Was this supposed to do something? I have an army to lead soon you know. I WAS going to be nice and take you wherever you needed to go as a thank you for the fucking sperm donation, but now as I hang here I think I'll retract that." He just smiled coyly and in resistance, no morals returned to him for in life he had none besides those that effected himself. Maybe shooting a female combatant might take a little longer again but there was barely anything to return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fathers and Sons   Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:10 pm

"So then what do you propose we do then, boy" asked Aleksei realizing there wasn't much he could do for his son at this point.
Back to top Go down
RumblingDom1

PostSubject: Re: Fathers and Sons   Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:47 pm

"You had a hand in the first apocalypse, I caused the second. I simply want to know what my father's career was and maybe I could help you.... survive the culture shock of the twenty-fifties. This world isn't very hospitable anymore. That prison bursting did not help the situation either. Look on the bright side, you have a son that can not age nor die from age that is a empire builder." He laughed cruelly as ever. This whole being up on an invisible cross did not seem to change his attitude at all. "I also have an interest in magic for my slowly growing company, you're free to help out there, else I'll have to go to my friend McNally anyways."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AGarrFish

PostSubject: Re: Fathers and Sons   Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:58 am

Artium was trekking through the cold trying to stay warm when he saw two men staring eachother down. He could see one hovering above the ground, he was either an angel or some other supernatural being; humans don't hover. Artium didn't know weather to approach the two men or keep going so he decided to just watch them for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fathers and Sons   Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:10 pm

Aleksei lowered Hunter onto the ground and said, "If I can help you in some way at least I can feel somewhat content, I'll work with you if you listen to me when it comes to terms of magic,". Aleksei seemed to have cooled off from his rage and was now extending his hand towards his son, hoping that he would take it.
Back to top Go down
RumblingDom1

PostSubject: Re: Fathers and Sons   Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Hunter was thinking rationally for now. Besides even if he killed people indiscriminately, kinslaying did not seem wise. Especially since death really wasn't an end for people. he was offering to help him with magic as well after all. He took the hand shaking it firmly. His body was of course normally stronger than average but with taint of angel's strength as well made his grip firm. "Very well I accept your terms father, at least your someone I can work with sensibly, in these days."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fathers and Sons   Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Aleksei laughed a bit before asking, "So boy where exactly is your little base of operations?". He walked through the snow some more trying to lead Hunter towards some form of civilization.
Back to top Go down
RumblingDom1

PostSubject: Re: Fathers and Sons   Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Hunter walked with him his tendrils that made up his wings finally sprouting from his back as he followed him. "Somalia mainly, ten mile wide factory there. We also have bases scattered around the world and moving more into the economic field for now, even though we have a lot of military plans in the future. I could just fly us there you know, or call a plane. I mean we're not the strongest company in the world and definitely not a country, but we're getting up there, even going to have a space program soon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fathers and Sons   Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:30 pm

"Interesting, I believe that I will take you up on that offer to fly to the base, I am not exactly fond of this cold," said Aleksei as he asked for help from his son.
Back to top Go down
RumblingDom1

PostSubject: Re: Fathers and Sons   Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:42 pm

Hunter took his PDA out calling for a plan as his tendrils sank back into his back. One had been on standby so it wouldn't be the worst wait of his life. He checked on everything else as well giving small orders of the such as they continued to walk. "I do not like to use my powers often like I said, it is truly not far to the rest of the world, the spirit world however, is different. I think you'll like what I have brought up in thirty years of toil and war."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fathers and Sons   Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:50 pm

Aleksei nodded and was somewhat eager to see what his son had made in the time he had been in Ravina. At the end of the day, his son had accomplished quite a lot, something for him to be proud of and now he could help his son achieve even more than what he had already accomplished.
Back to top Go down
RumblingDom1

PostSubject: Re: Fathers and Sons   Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:54 pm

Hunter just continued walking checking his PDA during the whole time. He seemed to have shut off the world around him as he was sucked up into his little world of data and managing his empire. It was all he had after all, it was his life. The plane was already coming in for a landing it's large size in all it's glory, and it's payload.
It came down and slowed down to a rather loud and slow stop and Hunter just opened his arms out wide to show his father just the first bit of his empire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fathers and Sons   Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:06 pm

Aleksei nodded and inspected the plane, recognizing it from before the fall of the world, he was impressed that his son was able to get the plane here as quick as he did. He was less impressed by the actual plane, but stilled picked up his smile to show his son he was impressed.
Back to top Go down
RumblingDom1

PostSubject: Re: Fathers and Sons   Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:09 pm

The back hatch opened up revealing one of the notorious Forlorn Ranger's dual cannon tanks. Hunter just walked inside as it was slightly a tight squeeze heading up to the cockpit. "It's not the best but it's hard to get things anymore. Unless you have unlimited funds."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fathers and Sons   Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:17 pm

"Do you have unlimited funds?" asked Aleksei, Hunter's language was somewhat confusing to him. Aleksei boarded the airplane after Hunter, following him to the cockpit.
Back to top Go down
RumblingDom1

PostSubject: Re: Fathers and Sons   Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:20 pm

Hunter sat down after a bit of a walk yawning. "No I do not. I might be able to sustain my empire but I only have three million to spend on a whim right now. I'm working on it currently." The plane lurched as it shut the hatch and slowly made it way for altitude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fathers and Sons   

Back to top Go down

Fathers and Sons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Left Behind :: Roleplay :: Europe-
Jump to: