A roleplay centered around a group of mercenaries known as the Forlorn Rangers and their exploits

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Following the bread crumbs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salem

PostSubject: Following the bread crumbs    Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:54 pm

When they reappeared Joseph remembered something quickly, he had forgotten that Thompson was normal (At least kind of) and only had a winter jacket not a arctic jacket. So he decided that popping into the city and taking a purger flamethrower for Thompson's heat was a good idea as he handed it to him and said "Well we're here, have some heat. And do stay close, I'm gonna get a better view." he said as he ascended into the air above the frozen landscape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Following the bread crumbs    Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:57 pm

Thompson looked up and pulled out a cigarette watching Joseph fly and shaking his head wondering what the fuck was going on. Across the arctic tundra there was more or less nothing to be seen, just the bleak whiteness that covered the landscape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theworldleftbehind.forumotion.com
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Following the bread crumbs    Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:02 am

Joseph now fully airborne to his liking began using his thermal scope as a monocle trying to find just something. As he searched he yelled down to Thompson "Hey, I see a polar bear! I thought those were all dead by now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Following the bread crumbs    Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:03 am

Thompson turns around immediately to see if he can see the polar bear, though knowing Joseph's height he more than likely couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Following the bread crumbs    Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:08 am

Joseph sighed as he heard Thompson's reaction thinking him an idiot for trying to attack the bear. He gave a quick reminder as he continued ascending and flying forwards. "Keep up, I might not be able to find you if you fall behind."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Following the bread crumbs    Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:10 am

"Antarctica is huge, you aren't going to find anything just going up!" yelled Thompson thinking Joseph's plan was slightly insane, but it wouldn't be his first insane problem.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Following the bread crumbs    Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:12 am

"Yea, but if you keep going up I will find somethin eventually. If you have a better idea, tell me cause I got nothing left." Joseph said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Following the bread crumbs    Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:14 am

Thompson shook his head and gave up merely sitting down on the snow and starting to smoke, "Can you at least take me out of here?" asked/yelled Thompson to Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Following the bread crumbs    Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:18 am

Joseph simply stopped controlling his wings and dropped quickly into the ice below. He just stretched his legs a bit before replying. "I did ask you if you wanted to come... but I have a better idea." Joseph then grabbed a hold of Thompson and faded again this time into the heart of the area he believed was the soul of the Illuminati... Vatican City.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Following the bread crumbs    

Back to top Go down

Following the bread crumbs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Left Behind :: Roleplay :: Antarctica-
Jump to: