The World Left Behind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay centered around a group of mercenaries known as the Forlorn Rangers and their exploits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The plane lands at daybreak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadock

The plane lands at daybreak Empty
PostSubject: The plane lands at daybreak   The plane lands at daybreak EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 3:30 am

Nikolai unstrapped his belt as the plane was arriving at the forlorn city.

The pilot of the plane begins to radio for permission to land
"tsssh this is KGB 1 requesting permission to land over, repeat KGB 1 requesting permission to land how copy"

Nikolai and his two agents readied their parachutes knowing Hunter may just as likely shoot them out of the sky then let them land. Nikolai turns to his agents:
"You understand your objectives correct? Locate and terminate the target without mercy."

Agents 16 and 16 reply "yes sir"

"Now this isn't Cuba, remember your training and you will do fine. In the case you are caught remember the cyanide in your molars."

The pilot continues to request permission to land
Back to top Go down
RumblingDom1

PostSubject: Re: The plane lands at daybreak   The plane lands at daybreak EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:59 pm

Hunter checked his PDA. He was still somewhat disorientated by the Animus beta test but other than that he felt okay. Nikolai had some nerve however, requesting permission to land in his city. The air control gave them permission to land, the welcoming party however was around fifty purgers. This was the second incident of passenger issues, they were not very welcoming.
Back to top Go down
shadock

PostSubject: Re: The plane lands at daybreak   The plane lands at daybreak EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:07 am

The KGB plane lands in the designated area as Nikolai throws off his parachute and then checks his revolver.
"OK I'm going out, at first notice breakaway."

"The back hatch begins to open and Nikolai walks down the ramp. "Eeeeh! Comrades where is my old friend hunter eh? Tell him to get his rusty old ass down here."

Nikolai continued down the ramp, he had on a black leather suit and hat with his .44 magnum clearly holstered at his side.
Back to top Go down
RumblingDom1

PostSubject: Re: The plane lands at daybreak   The plane lands at daybreak EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:12 pm

Hunter seemingly just materialized as the ranks quickly parted after a bit of static. He was still his large self in all his glorious armor. He had his various weapons strapped to his armor and his body movements showed that of him not being pleased. "What do you think you are doing here Nikolai. You know our kind doesn't like your kind, especially after I had to take care of a mutiny that you started. McCormick, was salvageable but most of that crew was, fired."

He continued his stride up to him the purgers slowly taking up the rear. The heavy footsteps of a few annies could be heard as well. Just, boom, boom, boom, a few at quickly set intervals. The KGB were not to be trusted.
Back to top Go down
shadock

PostSubject: Re: The plane lands at daybreak   The plane lands at daybreak EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:11 pm

A smile came across nikolai's face as he watched hunter come forth.

"Hunter! It has been quite some time since we last met life treating you well? Regardless I like what you have done with the place; the troops look to be in tip top shape as well."

As Nikolai spoke 3 men came walking down the ramp. They were dressed for combat;armor, assault rifles, and they came in black  with a small KGB insignia on their shoulders.

"Not the welcome I was expecting ,trouble recently or are all these soldiers here to greet us?"
Back to top Go down
RumblingDom1

PostSubject: Re: The plane lands at daybreak   The plane lands at daybreak EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:20 pm

Hunter sighed. He stopped as so did his men just a bit behind him, crossing his arms. "You forget Nikolai, I don't like you or your organization. So what do you want before I decide to do something very me like."
Back to top Go down
shadock

PostSubject: Re: The plane lands at daybreak   The plane lands at daybreak EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Nikolai's face turned to a more serious business like manner. He pulled out a pipe and began to light it.

"I will be straight with you. You, me, the rangers, the KGB have never had the best relations.  I have been dwelling on this of late and have come to the conclusion that it was no fault of our own. Remember back to the war we were two sides of the same coin destined to fight each other? How about we put aside these past incursions from both sides and pull toward a larger goal? Say North America?"

Nikolai Blew smoke off to the side as he finished his statement he seemed serious enough.
Back to top Go down
RumblingDom1

PostSubject: Re: The plane lands at daybreak   The plane lands at daybreak EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:31 pm

Hunter looked at him thinking it over for all of two seconds. "No. We might have rough relations with DSNY at times but they are far more profitable and by far more militarily powerful than most nations because they never really send troops. A defensive war for them would be their easiest military campaign. So get back in your plane and fly off, we have no business to attend to. Not to mention it is your fault we have had bad relations. You attempted to kill me in the metros, always hunted incessantly for Joseph, had my men mutiny and even stole valuable gear, so the answer stands, no."
Back to top Go down
shadock

PostSubject: Re: The plane lands at daybreak   The plane lands at daybreak EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Nikolai blew another puff of smoke off to the side his gaze looking to Hunters face.

"I can't say I blame you I would have done the same thing in your position. However evaluate the possibility for a relationship in the future yes? I will be leaving one man as an ambassador in the case you change your mind in the future."

Nikolai motioned his hand and a small man not 6 ft tall came walking out with a brief case.

Back to top Go down
RumblingDom1

PostSubject: Re: The plane lands at daybreak   The plane lands at daybreak EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:41 pm

Hunter narrowed his eyes at the man. He did have a spare room in the main building now that Joseph was gone. If only to get Nikolai away from him before he took out his weapon and fired at him he said, "Fine, yes send your spy you claim that is an ambassador."
Back to top Go down
shadock

PostSubject: Re: The plane lands at daybreak   The plane lands at daybreak EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Blew out another puff of smoke

"Take my word or not, the man has never received formal military training. He will serve only as a communication tool if you so choose.
Get the plane started Lieutenant.
Well Hunter this is farewell for now. I hope we can fix these problems in the future."

The Lieutenant immediately began to walk back into the aircraft.

Nikolai turned and began to walk back up the ramp into the aircraft. His two bodyguards ready to take a bullet for their commander.

The ambassador seemed calm enough and was ready to take up his new position as KGB ambassador. The ambassador holding his black briefcase walked toward Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The plane lands at daybreak   The plane lands at daybreak Empty

Back to top Go down

The plane lands at daybreak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Left Behind :: Roleplay :: Africa-
Jump to: