The World Left Behind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay centered around a group of mercenaries known as the Forlorn Rangers and their exploits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sigils of Life, Sigils of Light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RumblingDom1

Sigils of Life, Sigils of Light Empty
PostSubject: Sigils of Life, Sigils of Light   Sigils of Life, Sigils of Light EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:39 pm

Hunter pushed through the doors of the building of the Arcane Blades. He was dusting himself off, all of this had unsettled him slightly. precautions and new things had to be made. he needed a way to stop him aging as one, the other was to protect him from whatever horrors were about to come his way. "Mr. Aleskei, Father, we need to talk."
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sigils of Life, Sigils of Light   Sigils of Life, Sigils of Light EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:44 pm

Aleksei turned around and looked at his son and took off his reading glasses smiling, "What is it, boy?" he asked looking at his son who was somewhat distraught.
Back to top Go down
https://theworldleftbehind.forumotion.com
RumblingDom1

PostSubject: Re: Sigils of Life, Sigils of Light   Sigils of Life, Sigils of Light EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:52 pm

"I'm free of my angelic bonds but so is protection from aging. I also ran into Jack, some Dante fellow, and crazy man named Michael, they're all of that kind, not human. Things are probably about to change in this world drastically and everyone needs to be prepared, especially myself if I am to lead the Ranger through the storms to come, I've worked to hard for it to fall apart."
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sigils of Life, Sigils of Light   Sigils of Life, Sigils of Light EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:11 pm

Aleksei sighed and nodded, "Those men, I know them of course, a perplexing bunch of people, but all the same not invisible and as for the aging, I don't truly know of anything that can stop that, not without calling in some truly evil forces," said Aleksei with an all too knowing look.
Back to top Go down
RumblingDom1

PostSubject: Re: Sigils of Life, Sigils of Light   Sigils of Life, Sigils of Light EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:26 pm

Hunter sighed looking a bit agitated even more so than before. "Get the mages on high alert call those...magician guilds the ones who controlled Ravina, call everyone. This is going to be the big one. The battle between us and them will be here soon. I need to make a declaration to our friends, this city, the world." Hunter quickly ran out heading back to the main building sending messages to everyone hastily telling them of the impending battle, even Nikolai, leader of the KGB.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sigils of Life, Sigils of Light   Sigils of Life, Sigils of Light EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:42 pm

Volkanov sat in his chair as he looked at his laptop blinking, it had a message on it from an old friend. Volkanov opened it up and began to read standing as he did so, his eyes scanning every single word. He walked outside as the words began to play in his head.

"My old friends, I call upon you now in my time of need..."

Viktor Romanov got off his throne and descended it quickly clutching the letter in his hand as he yelled out in his court, "Call the Knights! Call the military! Get everyone on the line and get me my armor! We're going to war!".

"...We are being threatened by a force that this world has not seen in hundreds of years..."

Davis Warren crumbled the letter as he stood up in his robes and made an announcement to the council of the many chapters around the world, "Brothers, its time we ended this demon problem once and for all," he said.

"...I call upon you all, not in my hour of need, but in all of ours..."

President Abdikarim set the letter down and took off his glasses and picked up the phone, "General, rally all the troops, it seems that our services are required of an old friend," said the President as he spoke to the general on the other end of the line.

"...We will stand tall in this our final stance against the evil of the world, or the more evil than us..."

The three heads of Cerberus looked at the letter and nodded, they all knew what needed to be done and the senior Chevalier pressed the red button on the intercom and told the secretary to get the captain of the Cerberus Asset Protection.

"...So let's have one last go, my friends, I will see you in the Forlorn City. Signed, Hunter Vladivostok"

The Church of Iheim crusaders were preparing themselves as they put on their gear walking into the streets of the Forlorn City, fully prepared for war. The decree had been made and every other church were sending troops to protect the Holy City, they would lay down their lives for their god and their city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sigils of Life, Sigils of Light   Sigils of Life, Sigils of Light Empty

Back to top Go down

Sigils of Life, Sigils of Light
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Left Behind :: Roleplay :: Africa-
Jump to: