A roleplay centered around a group of mercenaries known as the Forlorn Rangers and their exploits

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Mage and the Mercenary

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RumblingDom1

PostSubject: Re: The Mage and the Mercenary    Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:08 pm

Hunter sighed and dusted himself off. "Well, why not both at the same time, dah? I'll create several diversions that will send them all to a few different places at a few different times. Also the fact I don't trust your rather, warped mind through emotions to do things the normal and acceptable way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salem

PostSubject: Re: The Mage and the Mercenary    Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:14 pm

"Let's just start this thin and get it done. On your mark, I'll be here until the noise starts, and I don't see anyone that needs a hole." After saying this Joseph looked down his scope scanning for when the plan was going to be enacted and picking his favorites to fire on when it all goes down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RumblingDom1

PostSubject: Re: The Mage and the Mercenary    Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:17 pm

Hunter was of course gone the next second. He was only in places for seemingly a few moments if a man saw him and stopped to check again, he was not there. Setting up either small explosives, just some random devices here and there to make noises and one or two guards quickly being dealt with and their bodies left somewhere, for if a man would look for them they would find said men tied up and gagged, soon afterwards this being only two minutes Hunter was back on the boat his feet kicked up and relaxing. "You know, the whole teleporting thing really takes the fun out of sneaking about, the only real thing I use of our....gifts is of course the immortality, which I don't know how Mr. Family Man, will get rid of his to die with his family, hm?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salem

PostSubject: Re: The Mage and the Mercenary    Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:11 pm

Joseph chuckled a minute before responding, "Who says I have too lose my immortality, why not just make all of us immortal? Zeus did it to his kids why can't I? Either way let's get this done." He then calmed down belfry sighting in again to squeeze the trigger softly aimed at one unlucky guard's neck, Joseph figured head shots are too nice to this enemy. "Hunter leave no survivors." Joseph while he chambered a second round.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RumblingDom1

PostSubject: Re: The Mage and the Mercenary    Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:22 am

Hunter let out a bit of a groan of annoyance. This was going to look bad in the news, Alcatraz island attacked by unknown forces, no survivors and some seem to have been abducted. "See, I was going to make it look like a gas leak and knock everyone out but you know, what ever." He sighed again as he clicked one of his detonators as several canisters of the gas he used at the house were popped open. the gas slowly flooding the inner and outer workings of the prison, with a few breaths anyone would be out in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mage and the Mercenary    Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:42 pm

The canisters went off, the gas seeping into the area and knocking out many of the Knights, though some were lucky enough to cover their faces not all of them could claim such luck. Justin was not that lucky, however, as he succumbed to the gas and passed out as many of his brothers around him did as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theworldleftbehind.forumotion.com
Salem

PostSubject: Re: The Mage and the Mercenary    Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:49 pm

Beginning to notice hunter's plan unfolding, Joseph started to methodically execute the unconscious knights using a combination of the angelic benefits and his boot. Literally stomping their necks and heads until he was satisfied with the carnage and presumed them dead. If any of the "lucky" knights were to get near Joseph, he would literally laugh at them then, disappear, and reappear right in front of them with his rifle touching their eyeball and possibly watch the round enter their skull. After a while of doing this slaughter he found another of the lucky knights, appearing behind him tossing a nine banger in front of him. while he was blind and Joseph tried to see using the man's body to shield his eyes some what, so that he could secure him using some of the zip ties he had for the HVT he had come for. Now secure Joseph took a moment to relay a message to the man.

"You know... you are very lucky. All your friends here are going to die, leaving only you to transfer what happened here. See you may call yourself and friends innocent, but you are a part of or an assistant to a part of a group that took most of my pride away, and you all will pay for the mistakes of the one or two people who took them away. But don't hunt for them, because their mistake will mean the death of all of you, and I want some sort of a challenge from you all. So you will go back to your masters and tell them what I have said as well as what I am about to say.... Knight takes Rook, check. Also I know where you live, where you sleep, and where you worship. You can't hide yourself from your own nightmares." Joseph said trying to hide the hate in the words to sound completely mono toned.

Though he knew the bluff probably wouldn't get him anywhere he hoped it would at least make them tremble if only a little, he thought to himself as he exposed the man to the gas he had tried to protect himself from. Still holding him until he passed out so that he might feel the fall when he awoke. Once that was done Joseph resumed the slaughter calmly as he searched for Hunter and the man he had seen earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mage and the Mercenary    Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:18 pm

Justin woke slowly, he was overpowering the deep muscle relaxant to wake up. He looked around and saw many of the men he had called brothers dead on the floor, overpowered by the angels who had been chasing him. He could feel some of his strength returning, however, and hopefully some of the other members of the Order would see what is going on. Justin saw him there then, stomping the life out of one of his brothers, he felt the rage take over his being and he yelled, "Hey angel! What in the fuck do you think you're doing?!".
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: The Mage and the Mercenary    Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:30 pm

Joseph turned slowly wiping some of the blood off his face from the now dead man at his feet, he noticed it was the man he had come for and said trying still to keep a calm mono tone voice as he spoke. "Me... what am I doing? Well I'm just getting what I am owed since the events in New York happened, and to get you my friend." Joseph then starting walking towards him his rifle aimed square at his chest, as he walked he spoke. "Now come, you have some people to meet, don't be shy...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mage and the Mercenary    Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:43 pm

Justin was thinking hard and he found the easiest solution he could think of for this kind of problem. He put his hands in the air and started walking towards the angel simply saying, "I surrender, just leave the rest of my brothers out of this,".
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: The Mage and the Mercenary    Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:01 am

Joseph accepted the surrender gladly. He quickly locked in the zip tie on his arms only noticing he was out of ties, he began to walk the man over to a nearby knight who was unconscious but alive. "Now when you say brother I am going to assume you mean male compatriots, so lets check for gender discriminating genitalia shall we?" Joseph then began stomping the poor man's (well manly parts) after a few moments of this he looked over to his captive and said "Doesn't look male to me." and then put the man down with his rifle butt to the face. "Now lets go, shall we? i think enough of you are dead now, at least for now besides we have a conversation to have."Joseph then approached the inflatable he had came in on nearing the boat Joseph turned to the captive and said "Now I can't have you escaping with those legs of yours now can I?" He then fired a round into his left knee cap and rifle butted his right. Saying as he proceeded "Aw, variety is the spice of life isn't it?" Finally now satisfied with the injuries inflicted he tossed the man aboard the boat and started for Hawaii, humming a tune as he went.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mage and the Mercenary    Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:12 am

Justin endured the pain, using some basic magic to help protect himself, though he would definetly need to visit a doctor. He had managed to touch Joseph though and that was all he had needed. He whispered the words, "Allar" and the spell worked it's magic. The Enochian words end robed themselves onto Joseph's skull him being the one who had been marked. The boat began to rock and shake as chains burst through the water, each one burning with a white fire. They wrapped around him and seated his skin, even for being an angel the pain was intense as it was made for angels. It was impossible to escape these chains, as it was the same kind of chains that held Lucifer in Tartarus. They would only be unleashed by the will of the caster. Justin say their laughing, though in pain and coughing up blood, "Looks like you're stuck buddy, heh, don't worry we're gonna go see some friends though," said Justin. Using the last ounce of his strength before he passed out he said, "Tastax, home". They disappeared off that boat and went to New York, the HQ of Justin's order in North America.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mage and the Mercenary    

Back to top Go down

The Mage and the Mercenary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Left Behind :: Roleplay :: North America-
Jump to: