A roleplay centered around a group of mercenaries known as the Forlorn Rangers and their exploits

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome to Ravina

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:39 pm

The Beast backed down and went back to his seat and grabbed his book as Jack stood up and walked towards Joseph, "Well, that didn't pan out as well as it could have," said Jack as he laughed slightly to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theworldleftbehind.forumotion.com
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:56 pm

"Yea I know, you got my only scope and most of my food crushed in my bag." Joseph said till angry with his decision while cleaning out the remnents of what was food, still checking to see if any of it was still good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:03 pm

"It's still good I'm sure, we'll need it to be, honestly this place will rip us to shreds if we're not careful," said Jack a he looked around watching the monsters and men walk around the Ravina "streets". He looked up and then spoke up once more, "Or like them..." as he pointed to the four men hanging on the crucifixes on the "street" next to theirs.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:09 pm

"Its broken, the glass was all over the floor during the fight, if you were to beaten to see. I mean seriously, how have you survived so long with as bad of fighting skills. Have you been sucking on the teets of hunter that much?" Joseph said deciding that most of the bag was useless as he dumped the entire thing out except the book wrapped in a small blanket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:14 pm

Now Jack was slightly angry,he began to use a bit of his powers, now that he was out of the collar, and lifted Joseph off the ground and pushed him against an empty crucifix. "You young little shit, keep your opinions to yourself. If you had realized I can't do shit in that collar and now that I'm out of that thing maybe we can get a bit done," said Jack as he rose up off the ground his arms folded.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:22 pm

"Hey, Jack if you put me down now I'll try to forget the terrible things you did but can't remember... I still don't forgive you and never will. Your honestly lucky that I even try to help you or even be nice to you knowing what you have done." Joseph said now expressing his reason for always hating the guy even though he forgot to include all the bs he had done in the past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:29 pm

Jack got in close Joseph, just within whispering distance, and then he said something that could only leave Joseph in an unfit rage, "I remember Joseph, I remember it all and you know what..." Jack was on a rant and him being himself he just couldn't help himself, "...dropping a nuke on your family's head was the most fun I've had in centuries," finished Jack as he tightened his control on Joseph so he wouldn't bolt.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:38 pm

"WHAT!!! You sorry sack of #&%$&%$....!" Joseph said as he burst-ed into his more divine form causing a small trail of fire all around him as his furious screams ceased to be understandable. He began to literally try and reach out to rip Jack's little head off in his eyes. Through the armor of his new form one could see the blazing red eyes buried away inside his helmet. Still screaming as he continued, this would end today one way or the other in Joseph's eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AGarrFish

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:05 am

(thunk) Jack fell to the ground unconscious. The man that had hit him then dropped a metal pipe on the ground and said, "Good thing about the bad guys is they spend too much time gloating and never actually get around to the fighting". The man let out a small chuckle and started to walk out the way he had come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:14 pm

Jack fell to the ground losing his grip on Joseph but quickly got up, knowing then that his game was up. He looked towards Joseph before a swirl of darkness engulfed him and he disappeared from the scene on that busy street.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:09 pm

The second he was released Joseph dived into where Jack was forcing all his weight down onto the ground using his fists like a hammer. When he realized Jack was gone he turned to the new person glaring at him just as he did Jack and spoke very clearly as well as slowly as he said "You... you let him get away. Why did you make him run. I had him, but you ruined it." After he spoke he charged the man ramming him into the wall with his forearm across his upper chest and neck, holding him there waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AGarrFish

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:37 am

"I thought he was unconcious" the man replied lightly laughing, "my mistake". "Now we should probably get out of here before the guards come looking, or you can stare at my pretty face a little longer and get us killed. Your choice" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Joseph just grunted before allowing his set of wings (six in total) to come out and relax before throwing the man to the side and walking off, mumbling to himself "I'll get em one day" repeatedly. Wandering nowhere in particular.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AGarrFish

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:44 pm

The man landed on his feat and said, "Joseph, going so soon? He picked the pipe up off the ground and threw it at Joseph hitting him in the back of the head. "You havnt even tried my Vodka yet"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:55 pm

Joseph didn't even flinch when the pipe hit him, the only reason he knew it hit him was the small thud followed by the clang as it hit the ground. He turned slowly though nowhere near as mad as he was it was still evident that he wasn't happy he said " Unless you want to die in here I suggest you never throw anything at me again." as he picked up the pipe and condensed it down to about the size of a can, then he dropped back on the ground and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AGarrFish

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:29 am

"So where do you plan on going? You dont have anyone to help you lose to another beast" the man said laughing. "You and i need to find a way out of here".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:21 pm

Joseph stopped walking and turned again to the man this time laughing, once he stopped laughing he said "You think there is a way out if here, outside of death or being freed by our captures?! No, we aren't so lucky. We are here for as long as we breath, unless THEY want you. So I suggest you did somewhere you like to rest or fight it is your choice." After he spoke Joseph began flapping his wings similar to how one stretches their legs after a long time of sitting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AGarrFish

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:55 am

"Well then lets give them a reason to get us out of here". The man took a few steps towards Joseph, "or make them believe we are dead and get a free body bag ride out of here"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:51 pm

"I don't think they take bodies out, like the man said as you entered [ wait! just sit and wait] and that's what I'm gonna do." Joseph said turning again and heading off for the nearest wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AGarrFish

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:11 am

"You don't want to atleast raise some hell while we're here"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:41 am

"Why would I do that?" Joseph said sitting against one of the walls of the cave. "I have obliterated entire countries and countless people, including all the abominations and angels who have fell at my hand as well. All in the hopes of making the world safe for my family, which most of which is dead now.... Still I think I'm done with all the killing and will, once I get out of here just relax for as long as I can." Joseph said forgetting that his status spiritually forces him to never die outside of combat. [OOC which many may know]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:12 pm

"Oh what a waste of a soldier," said a voice coming from the shadows, "I would much rather see you killing things it much more entertaining, you see," said the voice. It wasn't that of Jack, or anyone that Joseph knew, but it had the same tone as Jack's, almost condescending and arrogant.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:09 pm

"And what would you know about the value of a soldier?!" Joseph said as he stood back up. "You know you remind me of someone who really needs to die. So I'll warn you that I will have no patience for you, or Jack." Now fully on his feet Joseph's wings spread out as far as they could in their respective directions. As this is Joseph's most relaxed position with the wings, at least while standing anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:34 pm

"Jack? That poor bastard made it into Ravina? Interesting," said the voice as a man stepped out from the shadows. He was wearing a jet black suit and tie, accompanied by a white oxford shirt, he had a neatly trimmed beard and deep hazel eyes, "Now, I'd best not be rude, I'm Dante and to be honest Joseph, the pleasure is all mine," said the man extending his hand to Joseph, a very off-putting smile spread across his lips as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:19 pm

Joseph instinctively shook the man's hand and said "Now let me guess Dante... you need something and I could really help you out." After he spoke he mumbled under his breath "Thats what anyone who cares needs."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ravina
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Left Behind :: Roleplay :: Europe-
Jump to: