The World Left Behind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay centered around a group of mercenaries known as the Forlorn Rangers and their exploits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friends...Forever

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Salem

Friends...Forever - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:48 pm

Joseph ignored the man for a few moments still staring into his hands he began a small dream inside of his head. Recalling the dire event of his sons deaths but from the perspective of a ghost floating over the scene while he tried to save his sons but to no avail all the while screaming and firing rounds that had no effect. Not long he awoke, dazed he made a quick scan of the area to remember where he was before speaking. "I'm glad you haven't seen me like this before, because most who have had only seen me in combat as such. And sadly I prefer not to reveal my name so that my remaining family are not disturbed. But lets say I've been around the block a few times, and have seen many terrible things."
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:52 pm

The man smiled and shook his head, "I cannot release you without some sort of explanation for your past actions, so far you've only yelled about your sons and that isn't exactly helpful," said the man.
Back to top Go down
https://theworldleftbehind.forumotion.com
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:55 pm

"I have explained myself to almost the full extent of my wishes, but I will continue. I have brought down countries, slain angels and demons alike, and countless persons like yourself. Must I continue?" after he spoke he looked around to see if anyone was feeling jumpy or terrified
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:59 pm

The man sighed, "We did not kill your son, sir, and I won't let you out until you give some other or real answers," said the man clearly trying to help Joseph by asking him a relatively simple question.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:04 pm

Joseph calmness broke for just a moment as he took a step forward and yelled out "You, didn't have to do anything... you helped them do it." after he spoke he calmed a bit before sighing. After the sigh he sheathed his sword, and returned to his human form as he said "I am Joseph Anderson... my sons were Andrew and Clay but they are gone now. Joseph began staring straight back into the man's eyes as he recalled the event again and again hoping he would be able to see his thoughts. Though he figured he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:10 pm

The man sighed, "I have never heard of any of those names before and any kill r death must come through me before anything else...So then who do you think killed your sons?" asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:14 pm

"Because some of my contacts told me that you guys had been working with the Illuminati, the people who took my sons...." Joseph said, as he spoke one could pick up on the utter abysmal effect that uttering those words had on him.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:23 pm

"The Illuminati are no friends of ours, they have attacked us for years now and are a nuisance to this country and its greater desires," said the man with a scowl on his face, the mere thought of that group made him angry.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:25 pm

"Then point me in a direction and I guarantee no survivors." Joseph said before pulling out his sword and pulling the hammer back.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:31 pm

The man snapped his fingers and the cages were lowered by the man who had originally put them up, "The last we had heard of the Illuminati they were badgering one of our members to join them in Antarctica, not entirely sure where they said they would take him. Now go before we regret let you leave," said the man turning his back and walking into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:39 pm

Joseph paid little heed to the man once he said Antarctica, once the location was said he simply grabbed Thompson and faded out and back in inside Antarctica.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends...Forever   Friends...Forever - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends...Forever
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2