The World Left Behind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay centered around a group of mercenaries known as the Forlorn Rangers and their exploits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blindly into the Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Blindly into the Darkness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindly into the Darkness   Blindly into the Darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:57 pm

"They could have taken him anywhere, the Illuminati have contacts everywhere," said Patrick as he grabbed his notebook going through it without much goal.

"What about the girl at the front? I'm sure she must know who put the dossier there," said Thompson as he took charge of the group and marched to the front desk.
Back to top Go down
https://theworldleftbehind.forumotion.com
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Blindly into the Darkness   Blindly into the Darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Joseph nodded, liking that Thompson had a card when everyone else ran dry, which is always a good thing. So he played along though he stood silently waiting for a chance to be the bad cop after Thompson did some good cop work on the woman.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blindly into the Darkness   Blindly into the Darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:27 pm

The trio walked to the front desk and were surprised to see a different person working the desk it was a brightly smiling man, his eyes a little too wide for the situation of just standing there and greeting people.

"Mr. Joseph! Hello...We've been expecting you," said the man completely not responding to the other two people who were obviously with Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Blindly into the Darkness   Blindly into the Darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:49 pm

"I don't know who you are talking about, unless it is that guy from the winter war, but didn't he die in that or something?" Joseph said maintaing the Russian accent to try and conceal it though he felt his cover was blown
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blindly into the Darkness   Blindly into the Darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:51 pm

The man smiled even more and said, "Oh, I'm sorry I was under the impression you wanted to find your son, but if not I'll keep the information to myself," said the man in a heavily sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Blindly into the Darkness   Blindly into the Darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:53 pm

Joseph reached for his gun-sword but realized it wasn't there as he spoke (represented by the []) "Now, you just wait right [] here... but still. You'll tell me now or we are going to have a long talk about this instead." After he spoke he continued to approach the man getting within striking distance of him
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blindly into the Darkness   Blindly into the Darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:57 pm

"I have no reason to fight instead I want to help you Mr. Anderson, if you wish to find your son simply walk through the door and hold this," said the man as he handed Joseph a small talisman. "He is in that city which has forgotten its name," said the man as his smile grew. In the back Thompson and McNally grew weary, something was not right here.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Blindly into the Darkness   Blindly into the Darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:59 pm

"Okay, so go in, get shot, die and fail right?" Joseph said grabbing the man by his collar. "So just why should I take the thing and go in there bud, actually why don't you go with me?"
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blindly into the Darkness   Blindly into the Darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 pm

The man nodded and said, "I'll come with you, sir, whatever you require,".

Thompson looked at Joseph and said, "This is our only lead, I don't really know what to do anymore or from here,"
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Blindly into the Darkness   Blindly into the Darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Well I guess we better do this then huh? Thompson lets go and McNally you go back to your place and drink up. We need someone here after all. Ok, we'll go right Thompson?" Joseph said extending his hand with his other grasping the talisman he took from the man, he stood right in front of the door frame. "Come on, Thompson."
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blindly into the Darkness   Blindly into the Darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:09 pm

Thompson walked with him and so did McNally, "I'm not leaving you, Joseph, I've let you down to many times before," said Patrick as he loaded his gun standing next to Joseph. The man came out from behind the counter and came and stood behind Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Blindly into the Darkness   Blindly into the Darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:12 pm

"Some one needs to stay... in case we fail... so we won't lose." Joseph said as he pushed McNally back, making sure he didn't come in. "You want to impress, STAY and be ready for anyone else, they can't win." Joseph turned his back to the door and fell into the door frame as he said " It's just like old times Mc...."
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blindly into the Darkness   Blindly into the Darkness - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:14 pm

McNally stayed and watched as the group walked into a deep fog that was not there when the group had first walked into the hotel. The doors closed behind them and that was the last time he saw them, McNally sat down in the lobby, he needed a drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blindly into the Darkness   Blindly into the Darkness - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blindly into the Darkness
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Left Behind :: Roleplay :: Europe-
Jump to: