The World Left Behind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay centered around a group of mercenaries known as the Forlorn Rangers and their exploits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forgotten City

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Salem

The Forgotten City - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:30 am

Joseph's thoughts began spinning making his conscience a war-zone with ideas going in favor of almost any action imaginable. [go to them its the FAMILY, no its the GAME, its the FAMILY why would you betray them, betray them the FAMILY never but the GAME always, never, always, FAMILY, GAME,FAMILY,GAME,FAGAMEY!] outside of his thoughts Joseph was shambling forward seeming controlled by a more primal force inside of him while the real him rested busy arguing with itself and only the basic, primal side remaining.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:37 am

As Joseph shambled forward, his wife came into full view. Her smile seemed to pierce the fog that surrounded them and her beauty itself seemed to be unmatched by anything that he had ever seen in his whole life. Next to her was his little girl, grabbing onto her mother's leg pointing up to Joseph and looking at her mom with a questioning look, Joseph's wife looked down and nodded knowingly to her daughter. Next to the two of them were the two sons playing amongst themselves and they looked to their dad shambling towards them and they both smiled waving too him like their entire year had just been made. The daughter ran away from her mother and towards Joseph, a bright big smile on her face.

That's where it ended.

Joseph watched a bullet go through his wife's face and her smile faded and darkness filled the street again. Behind her was one Yuri Orbochov a gun in his hand and a crazed smile on his face as he shot her.

Last edited by SpartanPureluck on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theworldleftbehind.forumotion.com
Salem

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:42 am

Joseph still in his intoxicated state made a dash for the gunman, tackling him to the ground, forcing him down by the man's throat. Once on the ground Joseph began to strangle the gunman with one hand trying to press his thumb through the man's throat and the other holding his gun arm down completely disregarding his broken finger as if he couldn't feel pain in that moment as Joseph tried to eat away at the man's face, specifically the man's eyes.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:48 am

The man clawed at Joseph and threw him off of him, his eye going with him. The man yelled out to Joseph, "WHAT THE HELL!? IT'S ME, JOSEPH, IT'S THOMPSON," Joseph looked at the man and finally noticed that it wasn't Yuri and that it was in fact Thompson, who was now clutching his empty eye socket. The city was still playing its game.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:53 am

Joseph just laid there for a moment the war-zone still going, he eventually rolled over and stood, breathing heavily, like an animal still clutching the eye of his comrade. He just stood there staring at Thompson, he still thought he was a hostile though his primal state of conscience couldn't find a reason to attack him again so he just stood there watching and waiting for a reason to strike again.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:56 am

Thompson stood there breathing heavy clutching his eye, he couldn't believe what his friend had become. He thought about reaching out to try and help him, but thought against it as he knew he would probably be attacked.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:03 am

It wasn't much longer that he began rubbing his eyes, and released the eye onto the ground. He finally came to, he stood there his world was spinning he was very dizzy. He tried to restore his equilibrium for a moment before succumbing to the dizziness and falling forward onto his hands and knees before recovering and standing back again, but this time he looked different like he did back in Africa in 2013, fresh, go-lucky, confident. Even though he quickly showed he was his normal 2050s self, he asked his comrade "Whats wrong with your face, and is my hand broken?! What happened?"
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:05 am

Thompson shook his head, this place was tearing them apart, "You bit my eye out and I think you broke your hand pounding on the ground, you moron," said Andrew as he explained where the wounds came from.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:09 am

"What, no I couldn't have?! Hold on... wheres Andrew?" Joseph began frantically searching around for his lost son. "He was right here, I had him!" he said as he searched
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:11 am

Thompson sighed and grabbed his friend, taking his hand off of his eye making sure his friend did not hurt himself, "Let's go, if nothing else let's get inside".
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:15 am

"No, we need to keep searching, the only reason we are here is him. Come on I have an idea." After he spoke Joseph starting looking around screaming into the darkness trying to incite the whispers "Hey, little Saw wanna be-s! Lets speed this up a bit guys, how about I find you guys and maybe a won't torture you guys for a while before I kill you if you let this game get very short... fast, so lets go!"
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:21 am

The whispers grew in volume, but one whisper was the loudest and it said, "Don't spoil the fun, enjoy the game I think I'm going to let your son scream some more,". After that screams were heard all around Joseph in the unmistakable voice of his son screaming as if he were being tortured.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:24 am

"Come on now, we both know I make a much better prize than some kid who has barely seen combat. I mean look what I just did, and as a matter of fact I'm not going to play your little game anymore. So you have two choices, 1: get a new tool and give someone who would become useless without me here or 2: loss your play mate forever and still have that useless tool since I would still be gone." Joseph said still yelling at nothing in particular.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:30 am

Joseph and Thompson only would have had to blink to see they had woken up tied to two chairs, Hunter right next to them. They were somewhere it looked like the inside of a pyramid and in front of them were four people, Jack, Dante, and Andrew, who was tied to a chair and beaten and bloodied just like the photo showed, and then a fourth man who was untied and hanging out on the holding a knife standing next to Jack and Dante.

"Mornin' sunshine," said Jack.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:34 am

"See, told you it would work. And as for you..." Joseph spit at Jack's eye. "Also, I don't know what you think you have to torture me with, so I guess we'll see what you plan to do." Joseph said smiling and laughing a laugh he never had done before it sounded of pure insanity similar to Hunters particularly bad laughs.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:39 am

"Yes, that was the point to torture you without actually causing you harm...But like you said you wanted an end to this game right?" said Jack he turned and looked at Dante and the other guy and said, "Do it,". The man grabbed a can of what looked like gasoline and doused it all over Andrew, Joseph's son, and Dante grabbed a match set. Jack looked at Joseph and asked, "Want to play? This game is a bit more real"
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:43 am

Joseph looked utterly shocked for a moment then his shocked expression turned to one of utter amusement "Thats really funny guys you got me good that time, here just untie me and I'll show you how its done. You guys are doing it all wrong, what you do is dose it slowly so that the victim can at least quiver a bit so the real victim can feel bad. You guys just dumped it out, and wheres the fun?" Once Joseph finished he smiled very widely perhaps a little too widely but who would know he never really smiled much.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:45 am

Jack looked up and away from Joseph and looked at the man and said, "Michael kill the kid,". He did just that, taking the matches from Dante, Michael lit them and dropped them on the kid. He erupted into flames screaming at the top of his lungs and crying for his father.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:49 am

Joseph began kicking and screaming but not in pain or agony, it was in laughter he was literally laughing his socks off as he kicked his boots into the fire and laughing chanting "Burn baby burn!" about five times before completely changing and trying to send himself into the fire to try and save his spawn, the primal Joseph was back... to stay.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:53 am

Jack sighed and pointed to Thompson, who at this point was broken and just rocking in his chair trying to get away from Joseph and the three men at the front of the room. Micheal and Dante walked over to him and it was Dante this time grabbed a knife from his back pocket and began to stab Thompson in the gut, over and over and over again until the life was drained from Thompson's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:01 am

Joseph had no reaction to Thompson he just huddled closer and closer over to his burning son, to the point of himself lighting. Even though the fire burned him he still had no reaction, he just sat there nudging his son to move like a dog to its dead master as his face melted he just howled out as he took his last breaths. All Joseph was was gone right after he entered that door.
Back to top Go down
RumblingDom1

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:42 am

Hunter snapped his head up looking around. The scene opened up into his view and he just looked around a little bit befuddled. He tried to break his restraints but other than that he was pretty calm. "See, this is exactly the reason why being insane was okay. You people are going to drive me back to that point sooner or later." He Looked at Thompson and then the burning son and father. He tilted his head up a little bit but he just shrugged.

"I guess I'm the last actual human standing then? I mean I seemed to be the only one who kept their mind in one piece at the least, which is really.... sad. Also I seem to be the only one not burning or gutted, so Jack. How's life being evil?"
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:06 pm

"Pretty good, so Hunter as you may have guessed we're probably going to kill you too, so any reason why we shouldn't?" asked Jack as he turned to Hunter, looking him dead in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
RumblingDom1

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:12 pm

Hunter tapped his chair in a decent amount of thought. "Well, plenty of things. You like me for one, to some degree. I mean I did break you out of oblivion too and I was never paid for my services so maybe letting me live is a good payment? The balance kind of fucked me over too with the whole, nukes for telling me how to get the ankh but that's really a side note. Oh, and I'm almost as chaotic force as you AND I don't have the powers you do. I mean I think most of those are good reasons to let me go? I'm pretty sure my mental stability is all shook up again from this so, plus?"
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:26 pm

"I say we gut him a bit, like the blonde guy," said Michael as he pulled the knife from out of Thompson's corpse. Dante looked back at the corpses and then at Hunter, "If nothing else he is a liability, not to sure how I feel about him knowing about everybody," said Dante voicing his opinion. Jack stood there, revolver in hand, and looked at Hunter dead in the eyes, "Run, boy, run!". With that Jack opened is palm in the direction of Hunter and he felt the entire room rush by him and then in a few split seconds, he as back in his office in the Forlorn Ranger base.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten City   The Forgotten City - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten City
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Left Behind :: Roleplay :: Europe-
Jump to: