The World Left Behind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay centered around a group of mercenaries known as the Forlorn Rangers and their exploits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Ravina

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Welcome to Ravina - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:39 am

"Yes I do, what can I say you're a good little soldier when you don't mope around," said Dante retracting his grip from the handshake. He turned his gaze towards the newcomer, or at least the man that he didn't know and simply smelled the air and frowned saying, "Who are you, wolf?".
Back to top Go down
https://theworldleftbehind.forumotion.com
AGarrFish

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:17 am

The man smiled, "Very good, great senses obviously. I am afraid I have not properly introduced myself, Artium Varvakof" he extended his hand to Dante.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:45 am

"So what is it that you need Dante?" Joseph said as he crossed his arms. "Because I know that you didn't come to smell the roses."
Back to top Go down
AGarrFish

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 11:59 am

"He has a good point, what is it you require"?
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:35 pm

"What indeed, wolf, as you may know this isn't you're regular prison and for you that is quite the problem," said Dante as he walked in circles around the two. "So I propose that you boys try to escape, with my help of course," said Dante as he awaited a response from the group.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Joseph let out a big sigh as he more or less face-palmed before he spoke "And let me guess Dante... the key to escape is held by some powerful person or thing and we need to kill or get the key from it? Actually I'd prefer killing Jack, do you have any good ideas?" during his last sentence Joseph's tone changed into a much more excited or happy tone, showing obvious interest in the demise of Jack.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:51 pm

"Jack more or less has probably left, to be honest, but no the easiest way to get out of here would be just a simple ritual, but I just need you're help in completing it," said Dante as he outlined his plan.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:58 pm

"So why haven't you performed it yet? Because I remember that Jack was only allowed into the 'real' world since Iheim was an idiot and let him leave and come with him... so are you another Jack just being sly and ever-helpful until you want something so you can get what you want?" Joseph's distaste for Jack made him think deeply about Jack to avoid another one which would probably be worse than the last.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:05 pm

"Jack was stuck in the Spirit World thanks to one of our brothers, but this is different. We're merely moving out of this godforsaken cave built by the Order quite a long time ago," said Dante cracking a smile as he looked around the cave at the sigils and runes.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:06 pm

Joseph's response was short and concise "You didn't answer my question...."
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:19 pm

"I need the blood of one bound in an eternal chain to break these mortal chains...An angel's blood would work very well honestly and quite surprisingly you're one of the few angels in here, normally you're kind get locked in Tartarus," said Dante as he remembered the foul place in depths of the Spirit World.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:26 pm

"Whatever lets just do it I need to go get Jack anyways... but I will remind you Dante, if I find that you are as bad as or worse than Jack whether it be by my hand or the divination of my entrants you will be killed." After he spoke Joseph managed to calm down enough to return to his 'normal' form and held out his hand with his palm out. "Make it quick I have things to kill." Despite that the fact that Joseph hasn't been masking it well, though his patience is exhausted since the multitude of things on his mind, both plans and death wishes.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:50 pm

Dante pulled out a blade from his pocket, it was small and covered in runes and appeared to be made out of a strange foreign material. He slit Joseph's hand open and the blade began to glow as it absorbed the his divine blood, "Well, this has been fun, but now I believe that it is time to leave," said Dante and, similar to Jack, he disappeared in a swirl of darkness.

He reappeared in a vast open countryside, some snow still on the ground.

"Well, brother, it would appear that you managed to pull through," said a familiar voice.

"I always do, or did you forget that time in Medina?" said Dante as he passed the blade to the man behind him, now fully visible as Jack.

"I did not forget, now let's finish this," said Jack as he began to write a very specific seven pointed sigil on the ground. With that, once the sigil was finished, Dante stepped back and began to look around the area, making sure the Order wasn't lurking about trying to stop them. Jack chanted a small chant, which echoed throughout the countryside. He stabbed the blade into the ground and the resulting crack signaled that he had done it right.

"So one thing, Jack, why piss off the angel?" asked Dante as he was midway disappearing in darkness.

"It's fun to watch him angry, he has more drive that way," said Jack before disappearing in the darkness. The sigil began to glow and the two "men" disappeared just as the crack began to expand and deepen.

In Ravina, a loud noise was heard, at the top of the cave, a crack appeared. It got larger and larger until something that had never happened before occurred. The sunlight touched Ravina. The monsters and beasts and outlawed wizards understood all too clearly what this meant and when the sunlight touched Ravina and the sigils were broken, hundreds if not thousands flew, or climbed, to the hole.

They were making a mad dash to freedom.
Back to top Go down
Salem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:02 pm

Joseph looked up, astonished by the magnitude of the man's escape plan. "Well... looks like schools out, looks like this is where he part. Find me if you can later." As he spoke his final sentence in ravina he gave a half done salute as he resumed the winged form he found himself in more and more. He flew up out of the cave to enjoy the light for just a moment before more or less teleporting back to visit an old friend.
Back to top Go down
AGarrFish

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:26 am

"Das Vidania comrade" Artium said before clawing his way to the surface. When he reached the sunlight he took a minute to breath in freedom and fresh air. Then walked towrds the nearest town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ravina
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Left Behind :: Roleplay :: Europe-
Jump to: