The World Left Behind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay centered around a group of mercenaries known as the Forlorn Rangers and their exploits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Ravina

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Salem

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:14 am

Joseph after taking a moment to observe some of the surroundings, noticing nothing particularly interesting he decided to take the mage literally and simply sat where he appeared and lay on his back. "Now jack, dont get lost now. I'll be here tell me if you find anything interesting."
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:28 am

Jack looked at Joseph and said, "And what the hell are you going to do? Lay here for a few eternities?"
Back to top Go down
https://theworldleftbehind.forumotion.com
Salem

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:31 am

" What i can't relax for once in this eternity geez? Besides what IS there to do here why don't you go find out then come back. Sounds great to me." Joseph said as he linked his hands together behind his head
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:37 am

"There appears to be an entire fucking city around us, come on let's find some kind of room or something, maybe a hut we can take from someone, get and then you can rest for a bit," said Jack trying to motivate the angel to just move.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:40 am

Joseph reluctantly stood up, rolled his shoulders and said " Ok pick your favorite, and I call first dibs."
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:59 am

Jack looked around trying to find a habitable looking shack and saw something. It was small and looked like it was mostly made out of sheet metal or something, but it looked habitable. Jack pointed to it and simply said to Joseph, "That look any good?"
Back to top Go down
Salem

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:02 am

"Ehh after you, Jack lead the way." Joseph said before following Jack popping his knuckles as he went.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:13 am

Jack looked at Joseph and rolled his eyes sighing, "Fine follow me,". Jack lead the way into the hut, knocking on the front door before inviting himself in. Inside was something rather peculiar, a ten foot tall beast was sitting in a chair, drinking what appeared to be coffee and reading something. It's hands were huge and it had horns the that curled back and looked like that of a ram. It turned and looked at Jack and Joseph and merely said, "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Salem

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:24 am

Joseph walked in front of Jack and said " Yes, actually see I just got done slaughtering a crap storm of magical fuck ups and am in need of a place to stay for a while, and I see you enjoy yourself here at least to a minor extent. So heres the kicker, in short my friend here being the guy he is asked me to acquire this piece of property from you, for the short time we will be here. therefore there are two ways we can handle this. Option one my favorite, clean house here and enjoy some nice chevon (goat meat) or option two you can play nice and kindly leave with all your possessions.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:27 am

"You got balls angel, I'll give you that, but I earned this house go speak to some other poor shithead and get their piece or get your own," said the beast as he picked up his glasses and continued to read his book, quite interested in whatever topic it covered.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:31 am

Joseph shrugged his shoulders at jack and said "Well, I tried. Looks like we are just going to have to...." Then suddenly Joseph chucked one of the nine bangers at the ram not remembering until after he threw it that they don't work, none the less the grenade sailed directly for the ram's eyes and glasses.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:43 am

The beast rose, having been slightly angered that his glasses broke, "Kid, get out of here I'm quite done dealing with you're shit," said the beast looking at Joseph with rage in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:12 am

"I really should of'ed checked my equipment before I agreed to this. Well Jack lets see how good you are, cause without any of my gear functioning this will be interesting. Oh and you don't say i didn't give you a chance." With that note Joseph threw the rest of his disabled grenades at the ram and prepared for an assault. Thinking to himself about what he just agreed to, and who he challenged.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:22 am

The beast charged forward and threw a punch at Joseph, with the beast supposedly made of stone if it connected it would drill Joseph almost right out of the house. Jack on the other hand, knew exactly what they were dealing with and focusing hard on his collar he pried the thing off, leaving large holes in his neck, something he'd have to deal with later. He found though that the doing so didn't really help and he lunged forward at the beast's back trying to do something, though he doubted he would stop it.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:26 am

Joseph more or less standing here noticed what he was doing soon enough to react, so he stepped to the right of the intended destination of the punch and went to knee the ram in the gut and possibly his crotch if he jumped. either way he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:29 am

The beast missed the punch and took the blow to the gut, though it didn't really feel it all that much. The beast recovered and attacked Joseph with a swift elbow aimed towards his face.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:32 am

Joseph decided that out maneuvering the beast was the best decision so he ducked the elbow, though while he was down he grabbed the foot that the beast had pivoted on pulling it up trying to send him off his feet.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:34 am

Though the beast hadn't pivoted he felt the angel trying to pull his foot, the thing weighing nearly a hundred pounds made it a bit difficult. The beast sent a swift punch straight down onto Joseph, this time sure it would not miss.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:45 am

Joseph fell flat on his face after the hit connected exclaiming "Jack, do anything!" he tried to roll to the side to get his bearings. Possibly not noticed when the hit connected hit also destroyed the scope previously in Joseph's bag sending a small amount of glass on the floor along with some minor amounts of processed food goo.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:47 am

Jack hopped onto the beasts back and tried to choke it, that was before he was pulled off and thrown through the wall of the hut and into the "street" of Ravina. The beast turned to Joseph, "I'd suggest following your friend and leaving," he said as he pointed to the hole.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:00 am

Joseph stood full re aware of himself now an thought briefly on his feet as he spoke " Yea, I have never been beaten in hand to hand yet an don't plan on it even by as ugly of a THING as you." as he said this he ripped off the collar jumping a bit as the holes in his neck were created and began curling the collar around his fist loosely making it a bracer and now weapon. (though this may sound crazy just think that a collar is normally round so turning one into a bracer shouldn't be that difficult.)

With his new bracer equipped Joseph simply prepared for another assault to happen as he said "Besides I always knew Jack couldn't fight."
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 5:27 pm

The Beast prepped for Joseph's attack, getting into a stance that looked quite odd. It seemed to almost be a martial arts stance, quite odd for a large creature like him.

"Then let's go, angel," said the Beast smirking.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:00 pm

Joseph sat there waiting for the thing to attack he figured going in on it wouldn't be nice for him. After a while he said "what are you waiting for, to see if this collar rusts away, come on now don't be shy?" Joseph had his fists up with the bracer clenched tightly, he was just waiting for any sign of a charge.
Back to top Go down
SpartanPureluck
Admin

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:07 pm

The Beast wasn't that stupid, he sat there waiting for an attack either the angel would attack or he would stand there waiting for an attack that would never come. The Beast starting going through scenarios of how to take down the opponent, hopefully before any of Marcus' men showed up and tried to stop the fight from happening. As if his thoughts became a reality, he heard the running steps of a few "men" rounding the corner to see the now awakening Jack and the fight about to begin.

"Stop this nonsense! By orders, you will cease this at once!" yelled the leader of the rag tag looking group.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:25 pm

"You have got to be kidding me! Now the prison has police!" Joseph said as he looked over at the noise. "You know what, Jack forget this! Fight for your own house I'm going to go find a nice spot of my own and just sit there." Joseph exclaimed as he dropped the collar and began walking out of the make shift house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to Ravina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ravina   Welcome to Ravina Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ravina
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Left Behind :: Roleplay :: Europe-
Jump to: